Just like the RJLSC, The Board of Trustees is made up of the following non-political persons or their nominees:
- The President of the Caribbean Congress of Labour.
- The President of the Insurance Association of the Caribbean;
- The Chairman of the Association of Indigenous Banks of the Caribbean;
- The President of the Caribbean Institute of Chartered Accountants;
- The President of the Organisation of Commonwealth Caribbean Bar Associations;
- The Chairman of the Conference of Heads of the Judiciary of Member States of the Caribbean Community;
- The Secretary-General of CARICOM;
- The Vice-Chancellor of the University of the West Indies;
- The President of the Caribbean Association of Industry and Commerce; and
The board elects a chairman and vice-chairman from among its members. The chairman and Vice-Chairman hold office for a period of three years.