The Regional Judicial and Legal Services Commission invites applications for the following position(s)
- The Commission shall have responsibility for: “The Regional Judicial and Legal Services Commission (Commission) was established pursuant to Article V of The Agreement Establishing the Caribbean Court of Justice (The Agreement). Article V(3) of the Agreement outlines:
- making appointments to the office of Judge of the Court, other than that of President;
- making appointments of those officials and employees referred to in Article XXVII and for determining the salaries and allowances to be paid to such officials and employees;
- the determination of the terms and conditions of service of officials and employees; and
- the termination of appointments in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.